Are you between 13 and 18 years of age and living in Swan Hill, Robinvale or surrounds?
If so, you have a unique opportunity be involved in and direct the outcome of a significant project through your local library! This is your chance to have your say and create a program that matters to young people in our region.
What we need from you:
- Be available for approx. 4 or 5 program planning meetings after school (from March to May).
- Share your thoughts and ideas in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Encourage and support other team member’s ideas without judgement.
- Be actively involved in the planning and delivery of the program.
What is in it for you:
- Gain valuable experience in developing and delivering a community program. This looks great on any resume!
- Gain valuable experience in collaborating with the library service.
- Influence the type of program that will be delivered to young people in Swan Hill and Robinvale.
- Food and drinks provided during the meetings.
Get your creative thinking caps on and help us help you. Whether the focus is on the arts, technology, indigenous matters, health and wellbeing, or something else, the program will have the potential to be used in other public libraries state-wide.
Need more information?
If you want to know more, please contact the Robinvale Library on 5036 2460 or Swan Hill Library on 5036 2480
Register your interest
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please register you interest below by clicking on the Swan Hill or Robinvale link below.
Swan Hill Rural City Council would like to encourage peoples from all backgrounds to participate.