- set the sliders to the kind of book you feel like reading, and the best matches will swim to the surface;
- click on a book to see more and tell us how you feel about it;
- switch between how librarians feel about the books and how other readers (like you) feel;
- in the ‘Filter’ tab, type the title of a book you like, and other books you might also like will swim to the surface;
- turn off some of the sliders and explore using a just few;
- save a list of favourites and email it to your friends.
‘Popularity’ shows books that other Bookfishers have ‘liked’ and is updated daily. Why not ‘like’ some books too?